Monday 23 September 2013

Come together, right now...

Recently I developed a passion of discovering people, piece by piece, as making people open up to me and trying to fill up their darkest corners with rainbows made me feel better in times when I needed it most.
But by recently, I am of course talking about the past years, as no passion develops like a summer rain. Or at least it shouldn't.
And by people, even more recently, I discovered I am no more comprising analyses over the individual in itself, but actually referring to the mass that individual belongs to. Sometimes my mind refuses to understand why would a mass of people act in such a way, when it is clearly the wrong direction, but after that my brain immediately switches off this theory and reminds me it is just a difference of perspective. I often say that having a different opinion than mine doesn't mean that either of us is necessarily wrong, because it means it is simply a matter of accepting different views over the same topic.
Then again, watching a mass poisoning itself with whatever is easiest accessible literally makes me sick. It also makes me think that reading about crowd psychology is just a waste of time, because there is nothing left to do here other than to analyse, without having a real chance of improvement.


....over me.

2 comments:

Gogu Fenta said...

Did you ever smoke daily? Did you eat junkfood? Why did you do it? :P We are just humans and I have come to the same conclusion. Even you do stuff that others or yourself consider harmful/bad. Everybody does em. The only thing is not to judge other people even if you are judged. I really apreciate your blog btw even though I rarely come around these days. I may begin writing on mine again :))

Miezu` said...

I'm not talking about consumerism, I'm talking about mass stupidity of accepting something without questioning and trying to see before if it's right.
come again, ia sa te apuci sa scrii :P

Post a Comment