Monday 16 September 2013

3 days in a Matrioșka doll

The past 3 days brought me in different states of mind. 

I had Romanian, Hungarian and Thai food. I tried sweet tastes, but I also had the chance of eating what was probably the spiciest food in my life.
I had a sweet-sour taste in my head, then I laughed and simply enjoyed the moment. 
I had a fight with him, then we had a resolution. I actually had a fight with myself, but he managed to take me out of it and we had a resolution.
I met new people, then watched them getting in a train and leaving. I will probably never see them again, though they seemed like they were nice.
The past 3 days gave me the opportunity of trying some new things, but also some old things in a new way; I had some beginnings, but also felt some sort of endings. 

I could say I had quite an activity and that I can't possibly complain about anything. So I won't. The past 3 days were how they were supposed to be.

PS: Today my good friend, Tudor, launched his book - which you can buy together with the "Romania Libera" newspaper.

speaking of which...the past 3 days I had all these experiences, but one thought came constantly in my mind: I should have been home.

2 comments:

Coyote said...

Wow, good thing i finally saw this post, after a millenia. Thanks for the PS, Le Miez, and for all that other stuff that you did for me all these years.

You are always where you're supposed to be. Patience, your wishes always come true, can't you see?

Miezu` said...

I am nothing if you don't write a book with me :)

Post a Comment